Monday, October 18, 2010

Vegas shopping

This weekend my boyfriend and I are headed out of town for a weekend in Vegas. A trip to Sin City always requires a few new party dresses to paint the town in, so I’ve been trying my best to channel my inner socialite (ha!) as I shop for new looks. 

I rarely have time to head to a store or mall for actual shopping, so I hit up a few of my favorite online stores for some Vegas-esqe looks for the coming trip. I can always find something (or usually 10 somethings) that I absolutely love at the British online store ASOS. Their prices range from very inexpensive house brands to higher-priced designer lines.  

This is a difficult time of year for dressing for nights on the town: Not quite cold enough for a jacket, but too cold to go out without at least covering up a little, so that’s why I’m loving this season’s asymmetrical one sleeve dresses. They’re stylish enough for a night out, but they’re not too revealing that you’ll get cold and look silly in a dress better suited for summer. And because it’s Vegas and you always have to go a little overboard, I’m keeping an eye out for bold details and bright colors. The longer sleeve option would pair well with some sexy booties, while the shorter sleeve options would look great with a pair of platform pumps. 



Sam Edelman Pumps from Nordstrom.com. Only $99!

Versatile booties from Aldoshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment