Thursday, October 14, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!


Hello and welcome to Lovely Surroundings. My name is Libbie and I'm a 24 year old from Atlanta. As the title says, this is a lifestyle blog dedicated to the lovelier things in life: food, fashion, music, books, travel, and home decorating and DIY projects. I hope you will enjoy browsing the things that inspire me. 
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so instead of telling you about me and my interests, have a look for yourself...

Martha Stewart's kitchen. Can you imagine a lovelier place on earth?

Running! Its my release.


Red toenails


If you haven't watched her show on Food Network, just do it once and you'll see why I love her.
Marc and Victoria. Two of my absolute favorites.



Pink Peonies.

Street style.

Pies. Making and eating them.

An organized closet. Someday mine will look like this!
Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment