Tuesday, November 9, 2010

All That Glitters

Until recently, I didn't spend a lot of time, effort, or money for that matter, on adding jewelry to my wardrobe. I'm not sure what changed in me, but it seems I've grown a new appreciation for how jewelery adds a little sparkle to my look and my day.

Below are a few of the places I often find some of my favorite bling. You'll notice some of the expected places like J.Crew and Anthropologie, but I've also recently discovered that American Eagle has really cute, really affordable jewelry in their stores and online. Seriously! That place you used to buy sweatshirts and plaid shirts in middle school has unbelievable deals on jewelry as well! Who knew?!

I am also a huge fan of the Stella & Dot line which is sold exclusively online or at trunk shows and the website Old Hollywood has really unique one-of-a-kind pieces from up and coming designers.

















1. J.Crew Crystal Bracelet $98
2. J. Crew Ring $50
3. Anthropologie Brooch Necklace $48
4. Anthropologie Druzy Quartz Ring $128
5. Anthropologie Globe Necklace $42
6. Anthropologie Chainmail Earrings $38
7. Anthropologie Audrey Earrings $28
8. Stella & Dot Stackable Rings $49
9. Stella & Dot Brooch $49
10. Stella & Dot Gold/Silver Necklace $39
11. Old Hollywood Rosebud Ring $48
12. AE Hematite Studs $12.50
13. AE Crystal Necklace $15.50
14. AE Rhinestone Bracelet $15.50
15. AE Mesh Bracelet $15.50
16. AE Amethyst Ring $15.50

1 comment: