Saturday, November 27, 2010

Chartreuse and Teal


At first thought, these two colors don't really seem like a good match, especially for a living space, but after seeing this picture on Apartment Therapy's website, I am on a mission to try to incorporate these colors into my home in any way possible. I'm thinking this inspiration may work best in my living room or dining room, which are both currently in the process of getting a nice little makeover.
I've always been a fan of that awesomely bright chartreuse color, and teal (or turquoise...whichever you prefer) has been sort-of meh for me, not really caring for it one way or another. But, when you put the two together, you've got one of the best combos since PB & J in my book. I even had to buy these running shorts just to sate my appetite until I can find the perfect pillow/throw/rug accents for my home.

1 comment: